PLEASE NOTE: This is a sample view only! Jitterbugs will automatically reposition any graphic and/or text to best suite the product
Iron On Clothes Labels
R50.00 ex. shipping
Item Size: 5cm x 1cm
Quantity per Pack: 30
Courier to be charged for separately on checkout. For more info please refer to Delivery/Shipping (include a link here).
FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS WITH A SUBTOTAL OF R700.00 OR MORE!
Just think – NO MORE SEWING!
Label all your kids clothing and keep it out of the lost property pile! Jitterbugs’ Iron On Labels are produced from the stretchiest Iron Material so the labels will not pucker or crack. They come with detailed instructions and are applied in 10 seconds using a dry household iron.
Available in Black on White only
1. Set your iron to the COTTON setting. NO STEAM!
2. Make sure your clothing can handle the temperature.
3. Apply labels to clean, thoroughly DRY clothing only.
4. Remove a name label from the backing paper and place face-up on the garment in the desired position. Do not iron labels onto elasticated waistbands – make sure the label is ironed onto a flat, smooth area.
5. Remove the white backing from the Re-usable Application Sheet. (Do not throw the backing away – when you are finished re-attach it to the Application Sheet and keep for future use.)
6. Place the Clear Application Sheet sticky side down over the name label.
7. FIRMLY press the heated iron onto the Application Sheet for 10 – 15 seconds. Labels adhere quickly but need a full 10 seconds to set.
8. Allow the label to cool to room temperature. Remove the application sheet and try to peel the label off with your fingernail. If you can peel it off, your iron is not hot enough. Turn the Iron up and re-apply it with more pressure for 10-15 seconds.
DO NOT IRON OVER LABELS ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN APPLIED TO CLOTHING
- Crawley Bug
- Snuggly Bug
- Smiley Bug
- Silly Bug
- Scribbly Bug
- Lazy Bug
- Jitter Bug
- Happy Bug
- Funky Bug
- Fancy Bug
- Curly Bug
- Crazy Bug
- Chubby Bug
- Bouncy Bug
- Beetle Bug